5 Bowen Crescent, MELBOURNE 3004 VIC 3004
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 1,000 - 8,225m²
- 220 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Nov 2016
2017's Best value for money proposition
First time offered for lease since constructed in the early 1990’s, 5 Bowen Crescent is available either on a floor by floor basis or a limited opportunity exists for potential full building occupation.
Availability is anticipated from Q3/2017.
Key building features:
• Individual office floors of 1,000 sq.m;
• Whole building opportunity of 8,225 sq.m;
• 220 secure basement car bays over Basement to Level 5;
• Ground floor retail space and extensive entry foyer;
• Exceptional signage potential (STCA and landlord approval);
• 0 Star NABERS Energy;
Office floors feature:
• New carpet recently installed on all office floors;
• Efficient & functional fit-out on all levels providing a mix of office, work stations & supporting functions;
• Level 14 provides top floor training rooms / client enterainment area;
• Level 12 provides Executive office area & ‘front of house’ services;
• All bathrooms upgraded.
5 Bowen Crescent is sure to provide 2017’s Best Value for money proposition for the St Kilda Road and City Fringe market!
For more detailed information or to arrange an inspection please contact JLL.
Richard Norman 0412 251 782 or Shane Keogh 0447 713 499
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
5 Bowen Crescent MELBOURNE 3004