497 Riverlea Road, MUDGEE NSW 2850
Offers Over $450,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
Escape to the Country
Set amongst established gardens tucked away in a private valley sits this stunning weatherboard cottage. The wide verandahs, country style kitchen, open plan living and gardens create a charming home. The 31.45Ac property is only a short drive to town, 25 minutes away.
* Charming 3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom home
* Open plan lounge/dining area ? polished timber floors
* 4 x Split system air conditioners / Wood heater
* Timber/stone kitchen with walk in pantry/meile appliances
* Custom timber bookshelves and desk
* 9ft ceilings, LED downlights, timber French doors
* Wide verandahs wrap around and overlook garden
* Colorbond double garage plus Double carport
* Green House / irrigated orchard
* 10,000gal water tank plus Intermittent Oaky Creek
* Cleared sections along creek rising to timbered hill
This country getaway lends itself for those who enjoy exploring with this interesting block boasting varying terrain and abundant wildlife. Handy to Mudgee and situated just off the Castlereagh Highway on approach to town makes it an easy weekend getaway. The only problem is you may not want to leave!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
497 Riverlea Road MUDGEE