495 Riverlea Road, MUDGEE NSW 2850
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Nov 2016
YOUR COUNTRY ESCAPE
This tranquil property is nestled in a private valley just 20kms east of Mudgee. Comprising of a beautifully presented home on 11 hectares of land, it offers an idyllic rural lifestyle with the convenience of a thriving community just down the road.
* Very well presented two-bedroom steel framed home with wide, wrap around verandahs and double carport
* Well equipped kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Open plan living area oozes charm with natural stone feature wall, wood fire and reverse cycle air conditioning
* Huge timber deck provides the perfect place to sit and enjoy the peaceful setting
* Approximately 10,000 gallons of rainwater storage plus an unequipped bore
* Mains power and phone line connected; NBN internet available via "Sky Muster" satellite
* Several outbuildings and sheds provide plenty of storage and places to tinker
* Numerous established fruit and olive trees contained in a well fenced house yard
* 11.03 hectares (27 acres) of land in the picturesque Riverlea Valley just 20kms from town
* Ideal rural retreat or simply a great place to live
For further information or to arrange your inspection, contact Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
495 Riverlea Road MUDGEE