490 Upper Edward Street, SPRING HILL QLD 4000
$325psm. Incentives On Offer
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Feb 2017
ON TOP OF SPRING HILL
• City fringe, close proximity to Central Station
• Impressive Refurbished foyer and lifts
• Fibre optics to building
• CCTV cameras throughout building
• New ‘end of trip’ facilities – Unisex showers, Secure bike racks
• 12 to 18 month leases also available.
• Tenancy can be split to 108m2 & 131m2
This immaculate 11 storey building is in the heart of Spring Hill, walking distance to Brisbane CBD.
The available space can be split or leased as a whole level. The tenancy has ducted air conditioning throughout with recessed lighting and an open plan.
This site is close to all major banks and other commercial and retail businesses and offers close proximity to public transport.
A great opportunity to take up high quality CBD alternative space and enhance your corporate image..
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
490 Upper Edward Street SPRING HILL