"Wallbrook" - 195 acres with creek frontage and two dwellings
Every now and again a very special property comes into the market. One that can provide you a great lifestyle, has reliable water, productive pastures and a backdrop of bush land.
Do you like the sound of this?
• Freehold title 79.02 ha (195.26 acres)
• Main brick dwelling built 1968
• Second timber dwelling built 1999
• New colourbond machinery shed 8x12 mtrs
• Water security- Dunbible Creek frontage, 4 dams, windmill
• Carrying capacity 60 breeders plus calves
• Cattle yards with crush
First time offered in 50 years. 'Wallbrook' is steeped in...
Expressions of Interest
Date and Time: