48 Anderson Street Port Hedland WA 6721
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 646 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
CIRCA 20% RETURN/INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT
- Current passing net income of $346,600*
- Secure multi-national tenant
- Land area of 2,943sqm*
CBRE is pleased to offer for sale 48 Anderson Street, Port Hedland, WA via Request for Offers.
The offering represents an opportunity to acquire a high yielding regional investment providing strong cash flows and medium term upside off the back of improving market fundamentals.
The property is sold with the benefit of a 10 Year triple net lease expiring May 2024 to multinational company, UGL Limited, with a commencing net income of $346,611 per annum.
The property is improved with workshop, office and hardstand and has the potential to provide ongoing rental cash-flow.
- Current passing rent of $346,611 with annual growth
- Lease expiry of 21 May 2024
- Total site area of 2,943sqm
- Secure multi-national tenant with triple net lease, all outgoings including building maintenance, repairs and capital expenditure paid by tenant
- Close proximity to Port Hedland CBD and Harbour
- Office 1 164sqm*
- Office 2 216sqm*
- Workshop 112sqm*
- Shed 55sqm*
- Canopy 99sqm*
- Hardstand 1,000sqm*
The property is offered for sale via an Request for Offers campaign closing Thursday 1st October 2020 at 4pm AWST.
|Floor Area||646 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||3 Sep 2020|