48-50 The Centreway, LARA VIC 3212
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Oct 2016
NOW OPEN AND TRADING - ONE TENANCY REMAINING AT WOOLWORTHS LARA!
- One Tenancy remaining: 74.1sqm
- Anchored by 4,400sqm Woolworths and 200sqm BWS
- Don't Delay! Join Bakers Delight, @7 Grams Café, Senor Manny's Cantina and Berkeley Hair & Beauty
- Brand new neighbourhood shopping centre opened for trade June 2016
- 241 on grade and basement car spaces
- Current trade area population is estimated at around 16,500 people and is likely to grow at an average rate of 2.1% per annum to reach around 21,500 people at 2026.**
- Lara is located 20kms north of Geelong CBD and only 45 minutes from the Melbourne CBD by car.
- Lara has a much higher than average proportion of average households comprising couples with dependant children, reflecting the popularity of the area with young families.
**Source: ABS Census of Population and Housing 2011 MacroPlan Dimasi.
Contact your leasing agents to secure this last tenancy today.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
48-50 The Centreway LARA