477 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
- 950 - 18,000 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
Sydney Central | 477 Pitt Street
Sydney Central is a 32 storey tower comprising 2 floors of retail, 30 office floors and 2 basement levels of parking. The building itself offers cafés, restaurants, a generous food court, conference facility and a unique interactive breakout space for tenants. And for something a little different, you can always enjoy a staff BBQ on the level two roof top garden. A post office on the ground level delivers maximum convenience while 24/7 security offers total peace of mind.
477 Pitt Street offers easy commuting, whatever your choice of transport. The building has 142 car spaces over two basement levels and the city fringe location delivers fast access to main arterial roads for a quick drive in and out of the CBD. It’s also close to both Central Railway Station and Railway Square Bus Interchange.
For cyclists, the basement common area has 145 bicycle spaces together with newly completed end-of-trip facilities (FitPoint) with showers, lockers and M/F amenities.
• Refurbished floor offering superior views
• Column free floor
• Amenities within the building comprising of cafes, restaurants, conference facility and Australia Post
• Newly upgraded bicycle parking, lockers and male/female toilets and shower facilities in the basement.
• Within close proximity to transport hubs (Central Station) and Surry Hills entertainment precinct
• Ample parking available
• Large BBQ/ break out area
• 24 hour on-site security
• 5.5-Star NABERS Energy Rating
Please contact the listed agents if you wish to inspect.
|Floor Area||950 - 18,000 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||5-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Last updated||13 Mar 2019|