475 Ballarto Road, SKYE VIC 3977
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Nov 2016
Landbank your own golf course - For future housing estate STCA
near Mornington Peninsula, and close to existing housing, this infill site is a wonderful opportunity for a forward thinking investor.
* This 17.7 ha course is currently rated in the top 50 nine-hole public courses in Australia and comprises 2035m Par 34 of prime Mornington Peninsula land with incredible views, all within 30 minutes' drive from Melbourne C.B.D
* With most golf courses on council land, or owned through private clubs, the sale of a stand-alone golf course on freehold land with the potential to be develop into a housing estate once re-zoned
is a rare event and one sure to attract wide interest.
*Privately owned golf courses in Melbourne have often been developed into significant housing estates, for example:
Kingswood Gold Club was sold in 2014 for $125m
Eastern Golf Club Doncaster (47.16ha sold $100m in 2011)
Capital Golf Club was sold to Crown in 2014 for $67m
The current improvements include:
* 9 hole golf course
* club house and shop
* BBQ pavilion
* 400 m driving range (under cover)
* house with pool, tennis court and swimming pool
*** Skye Golf Course is a rare opportunity to buy a well located infill site with short term income possibilities and longer term prospects of converting to residential land.
Gideon Marcus : 0423 560 045
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
475 Ballarto Road SKYE