474 - 480 New Canterbury Road & 34 - 40 Hercules Street, DULWICH HILL NSW 2203
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 Nov 2016
EXICTING REZONING PLAY ON DULWICH GROVE LIGHT RAIL
CBRE are excited to offer this fantastic potential residential development opportunity at 474 - 480 New Canterbury Road & 34 - 40 Hercules Street, Dulwich Hill.
- Seven properties to be sold in one line
- 3,518 sqm* of land
- The site falls within the Sydenham to Bankstown Urban Renewal strategy with a proposed rezoning review to residential to be applied (STCA) for the subject site.
- Zoned IN2- Light Industrial
- Rezoning lodged in council + earmarked to go to R3 Medium Density in the Sydenham to Bankstown Urban Renewal
- Opposite Dulwich Hill Public School and close proximity to St Maroun' s College
- 900m* to Dulwich Hill train station
The property will be sold by way of EOI closing Friday, 9th December 2016 at 3pm.
If you wish to obtain further information, please contact the listing agents:
Nick Tuxworth 0405 421 929
Peter Vines 0449 857 100
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 09/12/2016 15:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
- EOI closing
474 - 480 New Canterbury Road & 34...