47-61 Byron Street, FOOTSCRAY VIC 3011
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Dec 2016
Exceptional Retail Opportunities in Footscray’s Little Saigon Precinct - 4 Shops Remaining
Maribyrnong City Council is undertaking this major project to enhance retail services and the retail offer in The Little Saigon Precinct. The Council is now seeking high quality retailers to trade at this prominent location. Be part of this new and exciting development, features include:
- 4 Shops ranging from 57-84m2 approx.
- New Carpark for 124 cars (4 level multi deck)
- Suitable for café (incl. potential outdoor seating), specialty food and beverage, specialty retail and service uses.
- Benefit from growing cross Footscray link between the Victoria University campuses
- Scheduled completion : December 2016
- Brand new, high level amenity tenancy spaces
- Excellent foot traffic and public transport services
- Attractive terms.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
47-61 Byron Street FOOTSCRAY