47-61 Byron Street, FOOTSCRAY VIC 3011
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Apr 2017
Superb Retail Opportunities – 4 Shops Remaining in Little Saigon Precinct
On behalf of Maribyrnong City Council, Fitzroys is delighted to present the last shops in this new Little Saigon Project.
Located in the heart of Footscray, the newly completed Project features the following:
- Last 4 available shops ranging from 57 to 94m2 approx.
- Directly underneath the new 4 level multi deck carpark for 124 cars
- Suitable for café (potential outdoor seating), food and beverage, specialty retail and service uses
- Centrally positioned with excellent foot traffic and public transport services
- Rare opportunity to trade in this prized, exclusive precinct
- Attractive terms on offer for experienced operators with a proven track record
Contact Rick Berry on 0407 329 687 or Terence Yeh on 0452 475 627
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
47-61 Byron Street FOOTSCRAY