47-49 Percy Street, BANKSTOWN NSW 2200
Please contact the agents for further info
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
Bankstown Residential Development Site - DA now approved
CBRE as exclusive sales and marketing agent, are pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the well located residential development site at 47-49 Percy Street, Bankstown. Designed by renowned architect Tony Owen, the site boasts a generous mix of 2 bedroom apartments as well as a potential yield uplift from imminent rezoning.
Bankstown and Sydney's South West corridor is well serviced by amenities, infrastructure and education. Bankstown has seen significant residential growth evident in the recent years with strong demand for resale.
Key attributes of the opportunity include:
- DA approved for 49 residential apartments
- Exceptional lifestyle location with a generous mix of 2 bedroom apartments
- Efficient construction over a single basement
- Immediate proximity to Bankstown CBD and amenities
- A stroll away from Bankstown Transport Hub - Railway and Bus Depot
- Potential yield uplift from imminent rezoning - 2 additional storeys enabling 16 additional apartments
- Highly sought after suburb with strong residential resale demand backed by a growing population
This strategically positioned residential development opportunity is for sale. Price upon application
For more information please contact the exclusive agents.
Nick Tuxworth - 0405 421 929
Peter Vines - 0449 857 100
Victor Sheu - 0412 301 582
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
47-49 Percy Street BANKSTOWN