466 Ann Street Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Development / Land
- 486 m²
- Sold, $3,850,000
RARE DA APPROVED CBD DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Colliers International has the pleasure to offer 466 Ann Street, Brisbane City for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 24th May 2018 at 4.00pm.
466 Ann Street represents an outstanding opportunity to secure a ‘development ready’ site in a premium CBD location.
The rare 486m²* DA approved holding offers the following key characteristics:
- Development Approval for a striking 40 storey residential apartment building consisting of 72 apartments (71 Two Bed and 1 Four Bed Penthouse);
- Zoned PC1 – Principal Centre, providing flexibility for alternative development outcomes including office, retail, rooming accommodation, short-term accommodation or retirement/aged care (STCA);
- Concept plans have been prepared for a 28 storey student accommodation tower consisting of 239 student beds;
- Previous development approval for a 18 story hotel consisting of 67 short term accommodation units (approval has since lapsed);
- Superb view corridors towards the Storey Bridge and Brisbane River;
- Dual street frontage to both Ann Street and Perry Lane;
- Immediate proximity to a range of dining, retail and entertainment amenity including Eagle Street Pier, Queen Street Mall and the much anticipated developments – Howard Smith Wharves and Queens Wharf Integrated Resort Development precinct.
For further information, please contact the exclusive agents, on the details below:
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||24/05/2018 00:00|
|Recipient name||Adam Rubie|
|Date Sold||19 Nov 2018|
|Floor Area||486 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Last updated||22 May 2018|