463 Tuntable Creek Road, TUNTABLE CREEK NSW 2480
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Dec 2016
Outstanding Eco-Tourism Property On 100 Acres
Situated at the top of Tuntable Creek Valley, this stunning 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with games room was designed by a well-known local architect and overlooks a beautiful dam.
The 100 acres offers numerous options including DA approval for 7 x 2 bedroom cabins plus managers residence.
Currently there is a separate studio overlooking one of the dams. There is an abundance of water with 4 dams in total, 7 large water tanks including 2 x 500,000lt tanks beneath the house that act as a self-cooling system and there is access to Tuntable Creek featuring big water holes and rapids.
The entrepreneur wanting to operate a business from home, tradies or farmers, or those in need of huge storage space, will be delighted with the massive 15x12m machinery shed with concrete slab and self-sustainable solar system.
- Living area in the main home and studio each have a combustion wood heater
- The outdoor entertaining area has its own pot belly and fire pit
- The kitchen and bathroom have granite benchtops
- Jarrah timber floors and high ceilings
- All rooms open out to take in the glorious setting
- Library/storage area plus attic storage space
- Underground cellar
- Great mobile phone reception and internet access
- Good vehicle access and boundary fencing
- Self-sustainable with solar systems, wind turbine and generator
- Rainforest regeneration plan in progress
Whilst the property is so private and picturesque, it is only 7 minutes to The Channon, 30 minutes to Lismore, 50 minutes to Byron Bay, 15 minutes to Nimbin and a 1.5 hour drive to the Gold Coast and International Airport. There is school bus pick up at the front gate.
This is an ideal property for tourism, retreats or wedding venues (STCA).
Genuine vendor ready to move.
There are far too many features to list here so please call Paul Prior 0418 324 297 for more information and to book an inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
463 Tuntable Creek Road TUNTABLE CREEK