461 Bourke Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
Turnkey fit outs available within areas from 250 – 850sqm
461 Bourke Street is ideally located in the heart of the CBD on the corner of Bourke and Queen Street.
The Building is within a short walking distance to train stations, cafes, shops, gyms and the RACV club.
Tenants benefit from the following;
• New lobby upgrade
• New showers & change room facilities
• New dedicated secure bike storage
• Underground car parking
• Light filled offices with excellent presentation
There are a range of high quality, fully fitted leasing opportunities available now;
• Fitted whole floor of 843sqm with reception, meeting rooms, breakout areas and workstations.
• Part floors from 250sqm – 520sqm fitted with offices and workstations.
• Open plan refurbished areas ready for fit out.
Please contact Knight Frank or Colliers International for an inspection today!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
461 Bourke Street MELBOURNE