4603 Beaudesert-Nerang Rd (Bremer St), BEAUDESERT QLD 4285
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 3 Nov 2016
DA Approved, BA Paid, Must and Will Be Sold
- Approved Affordable 90 townhouses ready to go in the booming South of Brisbane.
- $90k Consultant Fee for BA has been paid, ready to be lodged.
- The construction of Australia's largest Inland Port nearly started in May 2016, potentially employing over 30,000 people.
- The new McAuley College across the road is also under construction.
- 1km to town centre where Scenic Rim City Council, Schools, Golf Course, Woolworths and Coles Supermarkets are located.
All the hard work has been done, save time and money to start your project now. Call today before it is gone forever.
Address: 4603 Beaudesert-Nerang Rd, Beaudesert
Price: International Tender Closing 2nd November 2016 at 12 Noon at Yong Corporate Office.
Inspection: By appointment...
Contact: Irene Ng/Peter Huang on 0417 008 569 / 07 3373 9863 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
4603 Beaudesert-Nerang Rd (Bremer...