4602-4622 Mount Lindesay Highway, NORTH MACLEAN QLD 4280
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Nov 2016
Multi-Faceted Property in Great Location
Set on 3.146 Ha this flood free and flat property has been developed to provide excellent flexibility to the astute buyer. Complete with two detached dwellings and a large industrial shed (complete with the properties potential third living quarters) the property will accommodate a combination of owning and investing options.
Being close to the Flagstone Priority Development Area trucking and earthmoving businesses are encouraged to look closely at this property as a means by which to take advantage of the significant civil works that will occur in the area over the coming years.
Improvements consist of;
• 1,104sqm* industrial shed 5.4 metres in height accessed by 4 roller doors which has been divided in to two tenancies by a fire proof wall. There is mezzanine office accommodation to the northern end of the shed and a fully self-contained residence on mezzanine level at the southern end of the shed. There is a separate lunchroom and amenities block located externally to the shed centrally accessible to each of the tenancies.
Each tenancy has a 140sqm* concrete apron in front of the roller doors providing all weather access. The southern tenancy also has an engineered gravelled driveway and apron area that adjoins its concrete hardstand that allows heavy vehicular access from the street.
• The main house is currently rented and is a well-presented and maintained four-bedroom brick home complete with family and rumpus rooms, formal lounge and double lock up garage.
• The second house has 2 bedrooms one bathroom, open plan living areas and separate double lock up colour bond shed with work-shop area and is also currently rented out.
Inspections are available by contacting the agent.
Getting There. The property is located on the Mount Lindesay Highway service road. Coming from either Brisbane or Beaudesert along Mount Lindesay Highway take the Chambers Flat Road exit and access the service road via the roundabout on the eastern side of Mount Lindesay Highway. Traffic from the eastern side of the property such as Logan Reserve, Chambers Flat or Beenleigh can travel the length of Chambers Flat Road turning left at the Mount Lindesay Highway eastern roundabout in to the service road.
A full Information Memorandum is available by contacting the exclusive marketing agent.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
4602-4622 Mount Lindesay Highway...