46 New Queen Road, CHARTERS TOWERS QLD 4820
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 20 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Feb 2017
"A" Grade As New Warehouse & Office Facility - Charters Towers North Queensland
Located near the Gold City of Charters Towers just off the Flinders Highway and close to the Gregory Development Road this development is definitely worth a second look should you want a Dominant presence with Premium exposure in the North / West of the State.
The Developers of this property has spared no expense in the construction of these premises with either a National or International Tenant/s requirements top of their mind.
The property boasts the following features;
* Warehouse of 1,441 square metres with 5 x 6 metre entrance/s.
* Warehouse offers Ground Level accessibility from the West side and a full facilitated Loading dock from the East side of building.
* Separate professional air-conditioned office accommodation of 204 square metres with car-parking for 20 vehicles plus vehicles.
* Separate Workshop facility of 120 square metres (approx).
* B-Double accessibility with 8 metre concrete surround driveways.
* Additional land available dependent on tenants requirements (approx 2 hectares).
* Internal warehouse racking system available.
* Heavy Industrial power availability, independent Fire facilities.
for a complete Property Memorandum or to arrange an inspection call Elders Commercial - Glenn Adair on
0411 213 880 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
46 New Queen Road CHARTERS TOWERS