46-48 & 56 Station Street, OFFICER VIC 3809
P.O.A. (under offer)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
GATEWAY LOCATION – MIXED USE – 2 INDIVIDUAL LOTS!!
- Two separate lots – 46-48 Station Street known as Lots 14 & 15 on PS 008335. 56 Station Street known as Lot 1 on Title Plan 620510F
- 46-48 Station, 4103m2, 68 metre frontage and 60.35 metres in depth
- 56 Station Street – 918m2, 15.24 metres and 60.35 metres in depth
- Zoned Mixed Use – Peripheral Commercial. High traffic location, close proximity to shops, schools and transport. Blank canvas and ready for new owner
- Invest in Officer’s future today, in conjunction with Places Victoria
For further details – Steve Hobson – 0418 897 411
Expression Of Interest Closing 7th August, 2015 (If not sold prior).
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
46-48 & 56 Station Street OFFICER