45 Rymera Road Sarabah QLD 4275
- Rural / Farming
- 28 ha
- For Sale, $3,400,000
'Greenlee Farm and Cottages' - Agritourism opportunity in the Scenic Rim
'Greenlee Farm & Cottages'- 28.73 hectares in the heart of the Gold Coast Hinterland, offering an established 'paddock to plate' macadamia operation and award-winning boutique accommodation.
Top rating customer reviews and recognition within the tourism industry has seen bookings for the four cottages increase exponentially since opening in 2016. Many of these are repeat clientele. Unsurprising given the property's idyllic setting and proximity to national parks and local vineyards. Greenlee's high profile and active participation in campaigns such as Eat Local Week has generated strong demand for their macadamias from prominent Brisbane restaurants, wineries, health food shops and retailers throughout the region. And there is opportunity for expansion the possibility of processing nuts from other growers is a viable avenue for consideration.
- 3 x 1 bedroom and 1 x 2 bedroom, luxury self contained guest cottages with air conditioning, ceiling fans, wifi, kitchenette, ceiling fans, queen sized beds and a private deck with views across the valley. The two bedroom cottage (Woodcutter's Cottage)' is accessible friendly.
- UV filtered, rain water
- Covered BBQ area on the banks of Canungra Creek with pizza oven, fire pit, solar lighting, table and chairs
- Widely promoted in print and online. Also featured in several popular travel magazines and online sites including Australian Country Road Trips and the Road Ahead
- 9.6 approval rating on Booking.com
- Trip Advisor Traveller Choice Awards in 2020 and 2021
- 2 storey, Queenslander style home with Colorbond roof, painted Red Cedar exterior (upstairs), sandstone, split face - brick construction downstairs
- Four bedrooms + office (could be a 5th bedroom), 3 bathrooms (including an ensuite off the main bedroom)
- Large kitchen with Rosewood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, servery to the verandah and adjoining preparation area with commercial oven used to roast macadamias
- Formal dining room plus living room upstairs with fireplace and French doors opening onto the verandah
- Spacious family room downstairs with sliding doors opening onto a covered patio.
- 3 car accommodation underneath the house
- Wraparound verandahs
- Plantation of 500+ trees, biologically farmed with minimal chemical use
- Dehusking shed Approx.12m x 8m, 4 bays (2 with roller doors), concrete floor, power and plant used during the dehusking and sorting process
- 4 x 1.2 tonne drying silos
- Custom built, 6 x 3m building with plant for cracking and packaging macadamias, air conditioned, external viewing platform for farm tours
- 400m frontage to Canungra Creek with 1.5ha water licence
- Water is pumped from the creek to 10 000 gallon tank. A twin impeller fire pump is used to irrigate the macadamia trees via a Waterbird sprinkler system.
- 2 000 gallon tank off the dehusking shed
- 2 000 gallon tank off BBQ area
- 5 000 gallon tank off machinery shed
- 2 x 5 000 gallon tanks off the cottages
- 10 000 gallon tank off the residence
- 4 bay machinery shed with concrete floor and 22 solar power panels on the roof (6kW approx)
- Steel cattle yards with head bale and loading ramp
- Bitumen driveway to the house, cottages and nut processing facilities
Take advantage of this opportunity to invest in a growing agritourism venture located in the heart of one of the Lonely Planet's top 10 'Best in Travel 2022' destinations the Scenic Rim.
Contact Danny Bukowski on 0427 007 116 for further information.