45/90 Mona Vale Road, MONA VALE NSW 2103
$200,000 - Offers Over
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting, Parking / Car Space
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Jan 2017
OUTSTANDING, NEAR NEW, DESIGNER OFFICE IN MONA VALE
SEE IT TODAY, TONIGHT, TOMORROW, ANYTIME YOU LIKE? CALL US, WE NEVER SLEEP :)
LOOKING FOR A SOLID INVESTMENT? We have it in the bag. On offer is an exceptional development, possibly one of the highest quality offices on the Northern Beaches.
Offering an ambient corporate environment it's situated in the hub of Mona Vale Business Park, a stylish commercial environment, the epitome of Northern Beaches lifestyle, set just 6 minutes to Mona Vale Beach.
A sleek fitout this office environment is fully equipped with full amenities, including a full bathroom with shower, ducted air conditioning with individual controls, recessed lighting plus a full kitchenette.
With everything completely at your disposal, ease of access sees you in close vincity to Pittwater & Mona Vale Roads making this prime office the perfect location for any business.
- 41 sqm of pristine office space + own kitchenette
- located within Mona Vale Business Park entitles you to a stream of benefits
- 1 x secured parking with lift access + 1 x outside parking
- Full amenities include shared shower , kitchenette, male/female toilets
- Fully ducted air conditioning / individual climate control
- Floor to ceiling smoked windows allow privacy and plenty of natural light
Business walking distance, close proximity to this property
- Bungan Lane Shopping Court & Pittwater Place Shopping Centre with various businesses including quality cafes/restaurants.
- Woolworths, Australia Post, health care centres & multi-level parking lots
- All major banks & mortgage brokers including ANZ & CBA
- Excellent access with major bus stops with trasnport to Sydney CBD, Manly & Chatswood
- 20 minutes to Dee Why, 60 minutes to Sydney CBD - approximate drive time
- Business within this complex consist of the following
- G H Henderson & Co Pty Ltd
- Adjudicate Today Pty Ltd (bulding & construction)
- Windoor Pty Ltd(supplier of quality timber windows and doors)
- Tempnet Personnel Placemen (employment services)
- Gordon Vered Dr (doctors-medical practitioners)
- Quadrant Integrated Marketing Services Pty Ltd (advertising agencies)
Disclaimer: GST and outgoings may be applicable to all figures quoted above. The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor. We have not verified whether or not that the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way of the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. The agent will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information from the agent
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
45/90 Mona Vale Road MONA VALE