441 Tinderbox Road, TINDERBOX TAS 7054
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
Tinderbox - A stunning 318* hectare landholding in one of Tasmania's most picturesque locations
318* hectare landholding on a pristine coastline on the mouth of the Derwent River.
- Breathtaking views of the D'Entrecasteaux Channel, Storm Bay and the surrounding landscape.
- Directly opposite Bruny Island, a beautiful natural environment and wildlife sanctuary and burgeoning tourism destination.
- Readily accessible from the Hobart CBD, being only approximately 20 minutes by car.
- Two historic dwellings, including the stunning Tinderbox Homestead as well as a two bedroom converted stable, both with direct beach access.
- A premium and award winning vineyard planted to Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Riesling.
For Sale by Private Treaty
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
441 Tinderbox Road TINDERBOX