440 Warrowie Road Irrewarra VIC 3249
- Rural / Farming
- 144.47 ha
- For Sale, Contact Agent
Rare opportunity to secure 357 Acres (approx) of Farm land
• 357 acre (144 ha) property just 15 minutes east of Colac.
• Well presented 3 bedroom house with Tassie oak kitchen cabinetry, nice living area with wood fire heater and rural views.
• Suitable for agricultural pursuits such as beef, dairy farming, sheep or crop production.
• Well Presented property with 35 main paddocks with laneway access, new electric fencing, troughs fed by town water, four good size paddock shelters and 3 dams.
• Both Automatic and manual silos with good quality dairy farming infrastructure.
For Further information please contact:
Talwinder Dahiya 0435 486 458
Rajwinder Singh 0433 499 044
Due Diligence Checklist
|Floor Area||1 m²|
|Land Area||144.47 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||24 Feb 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Find out your loan options
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.