Exciting Office Share Opportunity on Collins StreetEnquire about a commercial loan
• 4 – 8 Desk’s available.
• Very large, with ample storage.
• More storage opportunities available.
• Meeting room available for shared use.
• Total tenancy is 180.8sqm
• Kitchenette as well as staff break out area
440 Collins Street, formerly AON House, opened in 1965 on a site bought by George Smith at the first Melbourne land sale in 1837 for 46 pounds; for many years Royal Insurance Centre. A 17-storey office building with ground-floor showrooms to Collins Street, shops to Gurners Lane, and a 105-space car park on part of the ground floor and three additional basement levels.
Expressions of Interest
Date and Time: