44-46 Mort Street Braddon ACT 2612
- 12,257 m²
- For Sale, Expressions Of Interest
A Superior Quality DA Approved Student Accommodation Development In An Undersupplied Market
• 6 level development comprising 406 units, generous pastoral care areas, 4 ground floor retail tenancies and 63 space basement car park.
• Outstanding inner urban location in the burgeoning suburb of Braddon within walking distance to the Australian National University and UNSW Reid Campus.
• A world leading design providing a unique student accommodation experience that looks to enhance the user experience and maximise the community ideal.
• Provides an opportunity for owner operators to purchase a turn key development or investors to secure a prized asset with a pre-committed long term management agreement in place to one of Australia's leading student accommodation operators.
• Investment is underpinned by Australia's most secure local economy underpinned by the Commonwealth Government.
• Canberra consistently has one of Australia's lowest residential vacancy rates and highest average weekly rental rates demonstrating the demand for accommodation and strength of the residential market.
• Completion forecast for late 2024 for the start of the 2025 education year.
Expressions of Interest Closing Thursday 28 July 2022 at 4pm.