436 Upper Roma Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
Price by Negotiation over $1,290,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Jan 2017
Brisbane CBD House and Business for Sale Now
Owner Very Keen to Sell - PRICE DROP!!
This is your opportunity to buy Brisbane postcode 4000 prime real estate and capitalise on ever increasing inner city property values.
The benefits of this investment are two-fold. Whilst you decide the future of 436 Upper Roma Street, you can draw an income from a short term accommodation business.
According to this website - see link http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/products/tables/house-price-index-bris-syd-melb/index.php, Brisbane experienced about average 4.23% price growth averaged over the last 3 years since 2013. This property is also part of an amalgamation purchase possibility of 444 Upper Roma, Eton House and the property in Quay Street behind Eton House
- Gross quarterly rates for the 436 Upper Roma Street property (Eton House) are $ 992.51.
- The building has historical significance - circa 1880.
- This is a well maintained business with all the records, compliance procedures in place.
- There is about 100m2 in the back yard (currently car parking for 5 vehicles). The owner was advised that it may be possible to build a high level ultra-contemporary dwelling, over the car parking spaces.
- Allotment 483M2
- Zoned MU( allow up to 12 storeys )
- Heritage listing - can build on the sides and above the building
- 15 bedrooms including 6 rooms on ground floor (all with ensuites), 2 rooms attic, kitchen and living rooms in the lower ground
- Net income will meet standard mortgage payments.
- Clear views of the city, proximity to CBD, inner city bypass, Clem 7, Airport Link tunnel
- Suncorp Overpass, railway stations and buses are close.
- Walk to CBD, Petrie Terrace, Roma Street Station, Suncorp Stadium.
- Walk to Park Road, Milton, Coronation Drive Bikeway
The seller is motivated to move to his next project. We are keen to present offers to purchase.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
436 Upper Roma Street BRISBANE CITY