435-437 Kent Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 5 Apr 2017
Upper Ground Floor/ 435-437 Kent Street, Sydney
The Carla Zampatti Building is located in the western corridor of Sydney situated in Kent Street between Market and Druitt Streets.
Now known as the Carla Zampatti Building, this site was constructed as a warehouse in 1901 and has since been transformed into creative office and design space of the highest quality.
This available space provides the following;
- 120sqm exclusive tenancy.
- 25sqm – Shared kitchen/breakout area.
- Original polished timber floor, newly polished and sealed.
- Creative space, open ceiling with exposed ductwork.
- Boardroom and open plan space for 8-10 staff
- Shared meeting room space
- Flexible lease term
This space is sure to go quickly.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
435-437 Kent Street SYDNEY