Outstanding architecturally designed eco friendly on the Barossa Valley"s doorstep
- 42.3 ha (approx 105 acres) of attractive undulating farming and grazing land
- Enjoy a passive income stream from share-farming or lease to local farmers
- Option to establish your own small farming enterprise
- Estimated 490mm average annual rainfall and plus 2 dams
- Mature trees and planted shelter belts across the property
- Native birds and kangaroos on your door step.
The environmentally sensitive home has been constructed with stone from the quarry on site:
- New build house, completed 2015
- House dimensions (14.5m x 7.5m) plus front jarrah deck (14.5m x 3m) overlooking the prope...