43 Oborn Road, MOUNT BARKER SA 5251
$1.1 million + GST (if applicable)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 15 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 1 May 2017
PACKED WITH FEATURES
These quality warehouse premises, constructed c.2003, boast a host of features, setting it well above and beyond the standard quality of many other light industrial premises in the area. The building is well equipped to handle food or other products requiring an element of temperature control. With plenty of power available, the premises are sufficiently versatile to handle manufacturing plant or workshop equipment, as well as use as a warehouse storage/distribution facility.
Features of the property include:
• 805 sqm (approx.) gross internal floor area with office, kitchen, male and female WC facilities, plus mezzanine storage
• High clearance warehouse space
• Sisolation to walls and underside of roof
• Roller loading door with overhead protective canopy
• 100 Amps, 3 phase power
• 30kw solar power system, via 120 roof-mounted panels
• Evaporative cooling air conditioning to warehouse space
• Bitumen-surfaced car park/yard currently set up to provide 15 car parking spaces
• Concrete-surfaced apron and driveway for truck loading
The total site area is 1,651 sqm (approx).
(Note, a boundary is to be re-aligned in order to create this parcel of land prior to settlement, all at Vendor's cost).
The property is located amongst established light industrial businesses on Oborn Road, a few minutes’ drive south of Mount Barker’s CBD, with swift and easy access to the South Eastern freeway via Bald Hills Road.
A short term lease back of the whole property, or portion of, is available for a purchaser seeking an early settlement. Otherwise, the property can be sold with vacant possession from late 2017 onwards. The quoting price is $1,100,000 (plus GST, if applicable at the time of sale).
For further information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact Commercial Property and Business Sales specialists, VENTURE COMMERCIAL RLA 251076:
Nigel Grivell 0414 257 999
Harry Sanders 0431 057 346
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
43 Oborn Road MOUNT BARKER