43 Alfred Street Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Shop & Retail
- 225 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
FULLY FITTED RESTAURANT - KING STREET PRECINCT!
- Huge passing foot traffic
- Well equipped kitchen in place
- Grease trap & exhaust accessability
Elders Commercial Brisbane are pleased to present to the market for LEASE a rare & exciting restaurant opportunity! Ex-Kwan Brother's restaurant is positioned on the cusp of Brisbane's entertainment precinct, providing excellent street exposure and signage potential onto Alfred Street. The site offers 225m2 of fitted, restaurant space complete with a bar and function area which is well equipped and functional.
Key features include:
- 225m2 fitted restaurant ready for occupancy
- Access to grease traps & exhausts
- Polished concrete floors & high-exposed ceilings
- Air-conditioned throughout with great natural light
- Excellent signage & exposure onto Alfred Street
- Positioned in Brisbane's entertainment precinct right next to Alfred & Constance
- Only moments from Brisbane's new King Street retail precinct
- Huge foot traffic positioned directly opposite Valley Metro
- Disabled access to the restaurant
For more information or to organise an inspection, please don't hesitate to contact your Exclusive Elders Commercial marketing agent today.
|Floor Area||225 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||3 Nov 2020|
Be confident you're getting the right product for you with a great rate. We're proud to introduce Valiant to compare hundreds of products from over 80 lenders to find a tailored solution that makes sense for your business.
Valiant have helped over 5,000 Aussie businesses, so speak with their experts to secure your finance.