4287 Nelson Bay Road Anna Bay NSW 2316
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 209,000 m²
- For Sale, Please contact agent
Significant Port Stephens gateway development opportunity
- Total site area 20.9ha*
- Major traffic intersection
- Excellent exposure
- The property comprises a gateway site positioned at the entrance to the Port Stephens peninsula. The site experiences excellent exposure to passing traffic from its prominent location, being situated on the north eastern corner of Nelson Bay Road and Port Stephens Drive.
- Development within the immediate area includes a combination of outdoor recreation facilities (David Grahams Golf Complex), places of public worship and accommodation facilities, together with over 55's complexes including Anna Bay Village, the Boardwalk Lifestyle Resort and Latitude One by Ingenia Lifestyle.
- Anna Bay is a suburb of Port Stephens, New South Wales, located 11km* south west of the Nelson Bay Town Centre, 25km* to the north east of Newcastle Airport, 50km* north east of the Newcastle CBD and 205km* north east of the Sydney CBD.
- Port Stephens is one of the largest natural harbours within Australia, comprising an area of 134km* and bounded by the Pacific Ocean to the east.
- Popular for recreational facilities based around aquatic themes, the locality provides a broad mix of entertainment including surfing, scuba diving, parasailing, whale watching, fishing charters, sailing in addition to national parks, packaged golfing holidays, eco-resorts and self-contained resort facilities.
- For Sale by Expressions of Interest. For more information please contact Mark Yazbeck on 0408 795 257.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.