426 Mt Coxcombe Road, UPPER LANSDOWNE NSW 2430
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
pstrong?TAMARIND?/strong - Co-Operative Lifestyle Opportunity/p
Want to discover your own secret?
This 3 bedroom home is located on top of a high ridge, with wrap around verandahs offering 360 degree views of Comboyne, Killabakh, Lansdowne Escarpments as well as the volcanic spires of Mt Coxcombe and Mt Bally.
- Company Title
- Fully insulated and featuring a wood fire and reverse cycle air conditioning you?ll be comfortable year round.
- Permanent water supply from the pristine waters of Turners Creek as well as 2x 25,000 ltr tanks
- Roof top back to the grid solar as well as solar hot water
- 3 high quality storage sheds
- Access to the property is met by an exceptional high quality entrance and road.
- Throughout the property there are thriving fruit trees and gardens
- On the outskirts of the property, the surrounding reserve and rainforest there are kilometres of maintained walking tracks
- Included in the sale; Log splitter, generators, compressors and water pump
- The spacious kitchen, dining, lounge and bathroom all hold gorgeous views of the escarpment.
Bordering the Lansdowne River, Killabakh Nature Reserve and fringed with the magic of untouched rainforests words can not describe the atmosphere.
This property offers so much more with many extras, contact Wiseberry Taree Now to find out more.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
426 Mt Coxcombe Road UPPER LANSDOWNE