425 Hutchinson Road Undera VIC 3629
- Rural / Farming
- 48.6 ha
• 46.60ha - 120acres (approx.) - 1.5 Megalitres HR Water, 0.97 Delivery Share
• Lasered tree lined paddocks with electric fencing, 100% recycle system with 6' fan pump and electric start Kubota diesel motor
• Sown to approximately 18acres summer pasture, balance sub and rye. Quality soils
• Cattle yards with crush and portable loading ramp, 3 bay machinery shed with lock up workshop with power and concrete floor, barn with 3 bay skillion attached
• 3 bedroom weatherboard home with kitchen, dining area, gas and electric cooking, split system heating and cooling. Separate lounge, main bathroom, laundry. All set in an established garden setting
Located minutes to Undera township with Primary School, Post Office, Hotel and Shop and 15/20 minutes to Mooroopna.
The property has an excellent layout and would be ideal for fodder growing or beef cattle. A great lifestyle opportunity.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||48.6 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Virtual Tour||View Tour|
|Last updated||12 Jul 2019|