422 Oxford Street, BONDI JUNCTION NSW 2022
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Medical / Consulting, Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- 29 - 69m²
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Sep 2016
Prime Retail/Office Space Opportunities within Bondi Junction's Transport hub
Tiffany Plaza is located above the Bondi Junction Bus & Rail interchange, with direct access to the busy Oxford Street Mall, offering daily exposure to thousands of commuters.
Various single sites available with the ability to combine.
• Small shop available at entrance suits a barber
• Gym site available with water views!
• Large shop front to maximise exposure
• Prominent frontage to Plaza
• Next to large Childcare
• Center currently going through a refurbishment
• Provisioned for connections to grease trap
• Kitchen vents
• Air conditioning
Shop 1 - $68,000 (63sqm)
Shop 17 - $65,000 (69sqm)
Kiosk - $40,000 (20sqm) - It would be suitable for juice bar, shoe repairer, key cutting service, news agency with lotto, etc.
Integrated within 304 residential and serviced apartments, be a part of this mixed retail and commercial plaza and close proximity to Bondi Junction Westfield Shopping Centre.
Terms and conditions are negotiable.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
422 Oxford Street BONDI JUNCTION