420 George Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 90 - 500m²
- 6 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Jan 2017
For Lease $525-$565/sqm gross
K2 Private Property are pleased to present current leasing opportunities in 420 George Street, under the new ownership of Forza Capital.
420 George Street is a 13 storey office tower within the North Quarter of Brisbane's CBD. The new Supreme and District Court is located directly opposite 420 George Street with the Queen Street Mall retail precinct 500m (approx.) and Roma Street Train Station 200m (approx.), further adding to the accessibility and location appeal of 420 George Street.
Significant building upgrades include lift modernisation works, new internal lift car finishes and refurbished End of Trip facilities.
Key Building Features:
- Sizes available from 90sqm - 6,163sqm
- Naming and signage rights available
- Single Offices avaliable on 6 - 12 month deals
- Efficient floor plates with abundant natural light
- Two levels of basement car parking for up to 20 vehicles
- Excellent views to the CBD and South Brisbane
- Prominent building signage opportunity
- Excellent End of Trip facilities
Significant incentives are on offer with the opportunity to lease fitted out or fully refurbished open plan premises in a precinct which offers a vast array of staff amenities which is ever evolving.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
420 George Street BRISBANE CITY