420 Craigieburn Road Craigieburn VIC 3064
- 3,000 m²
- For Lease, Price on Request
Only Four Large Format Tenancies Remaining
• Areas From 430sqm To 3,000sqm
• 21,000 Sqm Of Large Format Retail
• In Excess Of 600 Car Parking Spaces
• Zoned Comprehensive Development 1
• Craigieburn Is One Of Australia's Top 10 Fastest Growing Suburbs
• Local Catchment Area Population Expected To Reach 185,986 By 2026
Opportunity For Large Format Retailers
Join a vibrant community and secure your place in Craigieburn Junction, one of the largest and most prominent lifestyle centres in Melbourne's North. Centrally located within the rapidly developing residential estates of Craigieburn at the intersection of Craigieburn Road and Aitken Boulevard.
Craigieburn Junction is located within a large catchment area influenced by existing highway and freeway networks, this catchment area extends up to 8km South to include Roxburgh Park and 50km North to include other townships.
The catchment area will contain an estimated population of 106,813 at June 2016, with approximately 50,683 people residing within the Primary sector.
Craigieburn Junction is located adjacent to the Craigieburn Central Shopping Centre, the 55,000 sqm sub-regional centre completed in 2013 which is anchored by Big W, Target, Woolworths, Coles, Aldi, JB HiFi and 160 Specialties.
|Floor Area||3,000 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||15 Jan 2019|