420/1 Como Crescent, SOUTHPORT QLD 4215
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Sep 2016
CBD Retail Strata Opportunity
- 54m2* Southport retail tenancy available for purchase
- Existing tenant with provisions of extending term
- Situated opposite newly developed Meriton 'Sundale' precinct, stimulating strong capital growth
- One secure car space on title with onsite two hour customer parking
- Options allow for both investment and owner-occupier buyers
- Motivated Seller looking to do a deal!
- Capitalise on the hype of the Commonwealth Games, major infrastructure upgrades and key developments in the region
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
420/1 Como Crescent SOUTHPORT