42 Storie Street, CLONTARF QLD 4019
$2,850 per month NEG*
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Jan 2017
MAKE US AN OFFER INCLUSIVE OF OUTGOINGS!
This ALL INCLUSIVE Freestanding warehouse is located on Storie Street, one of the busiest streets in Clontarf - Moreton Bay Region = MASSIVE EXPOSURE! The warehouse is in excellent condition with toilet amenities including showers, kitchenette, open plan office and mezzanine for storage. Even better, 3-phase is already installed which can cut down the cost of installation and a high benefit for the relocation or start-up of your business. The Warehouse can be split up into two units with its own separate meters, so many options to choose from and the owner will negotiate on long term leases.
TCG Area research:
- Redcliffe is an upcoming suburb with great cafes and Sunday markets
- New train station up and running
- Massive growth region
- Stockland Newport development
- Local service area
TCG Property details:
- Freestanding dual purpose property
- Approximately 300m2 of building on 486m2 of land
- All concreted areas with little hardstand and 4 car spaces
- Fire hose reels
- Grease separator
- Excellent exposure from the corner of Storie street
- Fully fenced and secured with steel bars on the windows and doors
- Two separate toilets and two showers
- 3-phase power
- NBN Ready
Unit 1: 100m2 Approx with 10m2 of office/mezz
Unit 2: 200m2 Approx
WHOLE LOT : 300m2
Contact - The Commercial Guys - to book your inspection!
*Unless otherwise stated, the price/property may be subject to GST and/or outgoings.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
42 Storie Street CLONTARF