42 Roys Rd, BEERWAH QLD 4519
Offers around $7,000,000 GST considered
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Development / Land
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 4 Nov 2016
Superior Development Opportunity – High Growth Corridor
This site provides excellent access to all major arterial roads, the Bruce Highway and new Roys road interchange and all amenity that the local area has to offer. It is in close proximity to Beerwah railway station and a well-established industrial precinct. The site itself is cleared and near level.
- 13.17ha site (131,770sq m)
- Medium industry zoning
- Potential for industrial subdivision or business park development
- Approximately 9.7ha of developable land
- Excellent access to Bruce Highway with recent upgrade to Roys Road / Bells Creek interchange
Contact exclusive marketing agents Scott Gardiner 0415 679 112 and Peter Capps 0401 566 999 of Savills for further information.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
42 Roys Rd BEERWAH