42 Quindus Street, WACOL QLD 4076
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods, Other
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Dec 2016
CRANES, HARDSTAND, POWER & YARD IN THE HEART OF WACOL!
The subject property is located in the well-established and highly desirable industrial precinct of Wacol, approximately 15* radial kilometres south-west of the Brisbane CBD. This location provides exceptional arterial connectivity to key thoroughfares servicing Wacol and the broader south-east Queensland precinct including the Logan, Ipswich and Centenary Motorway. Inclusively, due to its proximity to key arterial infrastructure the property benefits from good access to major local cities such as Ipswich, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. The precinct also benefits from the recently completed Legacy Way Tunnel. The Legacy Way offer's occupiers within the Wacol precinct direct and traffic light-free access to and from the Australia TradeCoast. Major companies within close proximity of the site include Sealy of Australia, MACK Trucks, Volvo, Visy, Tyco and Century Yuassa.
Building Features Include:
- 4,086sqm* clear span warehouse (2 bay configuration, 25m* span)
- 197sqm* of commercial office space
- Positioned on a 1.2ha* General Industry Zoned site
- Access via 8 roller doors
- 10.5m* high internal clearance, 8.6m* under hook
- 20t & 10t gantry cranes
- 10,000sqm* heavy duty concrete hardstand
- Fully fenced secure site
- Ample truck turning and external storage areas
- On site transformer offers big power capabilities
- 2,000amps with 3 phase power supply
- Natural Gas piped into the building
- Possibility of entry and/or exit access from Formation Street (subject to Council approval)
- Electric security gate entrance from Quindus Street
- Separate entrance for car parking area and loading dock access
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the marketing agents from JLL.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
42 Quindus Street WACOL