42 Pyne Way, MOUNT VIEW NSW 2325
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Nov 2016
Living On Top Of The World
On offer for sale and situated on undoubtedly one of the most sensational sections of acreage in the Hunter Valley is the beautiful Montana Estate, the jewel in the crown at Mount View. You can experience the extraordinary 180 degree views of the Watagan Mountains to the south, the sand-hills of Newcastle to the east and as far as the Barrington Tops to the north, from nearly every room in this delightful four bedroom home set on thirty five acres.
You are spoilt for choice with all the extras this home features.
- Attractive entry foyer with vaulted ceiling and leadlight door
- Beautiful polished timber floors
- Spacious stylish kitchen with island bench and quality appliances
- Open plan lounge and dining room with a gas fire place and French doors that open onto the wide verandahs, on three sides of the home, from which you can enjoy the spectacular views
- Master bedroom with walk through wardrobe, en-suite and adjoining parent"s retreat
- Three more spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and two with built in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Huge family room with a gas fire place, reverse cycle air conditioner and a bar
- Powder room
- Double garage with remote control doors
- Additional undercover parking for another three cars
- Massive undercover outdoor entertaining area with amazing views
- Studio above the garage (an unfinished project)
But wait, there"s more
- Your own bore water supply, and the eighteen solar panels, help make this home energy efficient
- 3 acre vineyard growing Semillon and table grapes
- Large orchard with various fruit trees
- Large machinery shed with a two bedroom studio attached, including a kitchen, bathroom and lounge room with a pot belly stove and air conditioning.
- For the horse enthusiast, there is a flood-lit round yard and three stables
- Seven separate paddocks with good fencing
- There are four dams on the property as well as a number of sheds for storage
Montana is a magnificent property and you will feel like you are living on top of the world. Even though the main shopping precinct of Cessnock is only ten minutes away, there are no close neighbours, no traffic and no noise, just the serenity of this fabulous place to live.
Allow plenty of time to inspect this property as you will be captivated by all it has to offer.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
42 Pyne Way MOUNT VIEW