418 Evandale Road, WESTERN JUNCTION TAS 7212
For Lease by Negotiation
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 2 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Sep 2016
SUBSTANTIAL HIGH CLEARANCE WAREHOUSE - WESTERN JUNCTION
FREESTANDING STORAGE & DISTRIBUTION FACILITY
FOR LEASE Lettable Area 3,400m2+ (Rental reduced 28 March 2016 to meet market affordability)
Forming part of the significant Roberts Wool Store' complex and ideally suited for continuing use as a freight depot & bulk storage facility complete with direct access off Evandale Road and internal one-way drive through sealed access for easy entry and egress.
• The site has an extensive main road frontage and is located within the Translink Industrial and Launceston Airport Contour Buffer Zones; also within close proximity to a strong growth industrial park precinct experiencing significant development such as the completed 20,000m2 TIW (Woolworths) State-wide Distribution Centre;
• Built in 1988 the subject property known as the Rear Warehouse' is constructed on a concrete slab with reinforced steel frame and galvanised steel purlins, skylight panels, two (2) roller door access with 5.3 metre clearance and centre apex height to 8.6 metres;
• Internally, the building provides substantial bulk storage space plus a mezzanine office block comprising staff room, male & female toilets on ground level and 2 offices, reception, staff room and/or training room on the upper level;
• The facility meets OH&S compliance with Form 56 Certification; Building services include centralised fire indicator panel, fire hose reels and fire extinguishers, conventional two and three phase power and reverse-cycle air conditioned wall mounted units in the offices;
• Located approximately 16 kilometres south of Launceston in a rural setting the facility is an ideal Distribution Centre connecting to the Launceston Airport and Midland Highway in a growing transport hub; permitted zoning uses include Transport Depot, Warehousing and Freight Storage; the site is situated parallel to the main North/South railway line and provides a terrific opportunity for possible sideling access for heavy freight train transport (subject to approval);
• The Rear Warehouse' is being offered on a gross rental basis + GST (with all statutory outgoings payable by the Lessor); occupancy available on and from 1st September, 2015 (or sooner subject to negotiation). Long term lease with security of tenure alongside a blue-chip Lessor.
For Lease by Negotiation
Inspection strictly by appointment only
All enquiries contact John Barwick of Roberts Commercial Hobart.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
418 Evandale Road WESTERN JUNCTION