410 Tarlee Road Kapunda SA 5373
- 163.56 ha
- Commercial Auction
'Drummore' - Luxury Spacious Country Estate
Every once in a while a special rural lifestyle property comes to the market.
'Drummore', located just to the west of the historic Kapunda township, with its Sydney Kidman links, is that special property. The magnificent 'Drummore' homestead takes pride of place on 163.56*ha (404*acres) of highly productive and fertile cropping land. There are also delightful areas of attractive native timber, ideal for stock shelter.
This luxurious, spacious country estate is located just 20*minutes from the world renowned wine region of the Barossa Valley, 60*minutes to the magnificent Clare Valley wine region and a comfortable 1*hour drive to Adelaide.
'Drummore' is being offered for sale by Public Auction and will first be offered as a whole, if not sold then in two non contingent lots
Lot 1 - 'Homestead' 43.52*ha (107.5*acres)
Lot 2 - 'Farm' 120.04*ha (296.6*acres)
Residence & gardens:
- The homestead has undergone a major, quality renovation in the past 10 years including a new architecturally designed two storey extension added in 2012
- 4 x generous bedrooms, master bedroom with expansive windows and doors opening to a wonderful balcony plus a spacious Walk in Robe and luxury ensuite
- 4 x bathrooms with high quality fittings
- Extensive chef's kitchen with butler's pantry, central island and blackwood breakfast bar
- Outstanding, spacious home office (high speed NBN connection) with expansive window bay overlooking the property
- Separate family dining room with picture windows opening to the outdoor BBQ area with Vergola
- Delightful warm and relaxing living area which opens through glass doors to one of the outside entertaining areas and indoor swimming pool
- Indoor magnesium pool, with an adjoining bathroom
- Feature wide curved staircase with wine cellar underneath
- Internal four-person lift for access to the second level including the master bedroom/ and office
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the homestead operating through various selectable zones
- Extensive landscaped grounds and gardens surround the home, abundant fruit and citrus trees
- Mains water connected
- Extensive rainwater storage (380,000L)
- Full-sized all weather synthetic tennis court, with an attached entertainment room (fully lined and insulated)
- Wonderful fire pit, nearby the extensive front entertainment patio
- Extensive gravelled driveways and parking / open areas
- Three-bay homestead garage with remote operated roller doors, concrete flooring
- General vehicle and work shed, four bays with sliding doors, concrete flooring, fully wired (3 phase)
- Implement/machinery shed, floor finished rubble
- Tractor and general shed, concrete flooring, full height sliding doors
- Original shearing shed with raised timber floors, not equipped.
Land and titles:
- Highly fertile arable farming land with productive clay/loam type soils
- Attractive natural timber sheltered areas, appealing for the outdoor/ lifestyle enthusiasts to enjoy camping, horse riding, family camp fires or bush walks whilst embracing the wonderful bird life present
- 2 separate titles
- Residence and all improvements on Lot 1 - 'Homestead' 43.52*ha (107.5*acres)
- Adjoining farming land Lot 2 - 'Farm 120.04*ha (296.6*acres)
'Drummore' is truly an awe inspiring property that will continually take your breath away as you explore what is on offer - a rural estate guaranteed to set hearts flutter.
Inspection is strictly by appointment only by contacting the sole selling agents, Ray White Rural South Australia.
Detailed Information Memorandum available upon request.
Thursday 29th October 2020, 1pm
Dutton Park, Kapunda SA 5373
|Auction date and time||29/10/2020 13:00|
|Auction location||Dutton Park, Kapunda|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||163.56 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||13 Oct 2020|