41 Sooning Street, NELLY BAY QLD 4819
Offers around $700,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Oct 2016
Commercial Opportunity with Residence
This large property offers a 28m street frontage with purpose-built large shopfront and spacious residence with pool behind on a large 1416m2 block with room for further development.
* 'Mixed Use' Zoning in 'Magnetic Island Villages Precinct' - see the current Townsville City Plan for more details or contact agent
* Shopfront to busy Sooning Street with variety of businesses nearby - hardware, supermarket, cafes, pharmacy, medical centre etc
* Three bedroom residence behind with kitchen, bathroom, lounge and laundry, with lovely covered patio overlooking the tropical back garden with its resort-style pool and bore to water the yard.
* Two external storerooms to the rear of the property
* Further areas that can be utilised in a variety of ways to suit the occupants - one slate-floored room that would suit as a shop store/office; another semi-enclosed slate-floored room that could serve as a large entrance hall to the house or further living space, plus a covered slate-floored courtyard area between the house and shop. The shopspace has it's own shower and toilet allowing the residence and shop to be quite private from each other and easily let separately.
* A unique opportunity for the right person - call today to arrange an inspection
Property Code: 471
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
41 Sooning Street NELLY BAY