41 Brookes Street, BOWEN HILLS QLD 4006
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Development / Land, Retail
- Floor area:
- 9 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Jan 2017
Prominent showroom/warehouse + fantastic parking ratio
Colliers International are pleased to offer 41 Brookes Street, Bowen Hills, for sale via Offers to Purchase
41 Brookes Street is a prominent showroom/warehouse directly adjacent the $2.9 billion RNA Showground redevelopment project. Less than 3 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD, the property is ideally-located amongst Brisbane’s burgeoning Urban Renewal precinct, bursting with vibrant lifestyle hubs including James Street, Emporium, Gasworks and ‘The Valley’. 41 Brookes Street is perfectly positioned to take full advantage of the surrounding civil infrastructure and public transport amenities.
Key features of the property include:
- Quality commercial office and showroom
- Scope to increase NLA through extended mezzanine floor
- Dual street frontage
- Possible owner occupier opportunity - short term lease with passing income (going concern)
- Option for multiple tenancies
- 374m²* Net Lettable Area
- Great parking - 9 onsite car parks (ratio 1:41)
- Directly adjacent $2.9 billion RNA Showgrounds redevelopment precinct
- Easy access to Inner City Bypass, Clem Jones Tunnel and Gregory Terrace
- Walking distance from Bowen Hills Train Station (750m)
This prime investment opportunity is exclusively presented to the market for sale via Offers to Purchase.
Please contact the exclusive marketing agents for a copy of the Information Memorandum or to book an inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
41 Brookes Street BOWEN HILLS