408 Joshua Creek Road Crooked Brook WA 6236
- Rural / Farming
- 17 ha
- For sale, Expressions of Interest
TWO DWELLINGS, A CREEK, ACREAGE
Tucked privately off a bituminized road, along a small meandering road you arrive at a comfortable 4x2 family brick home, a secondary 3 x 1 dwelling and 11 fully fenced paddocks set peacefully upon 42 acres (17ha) of slight undulating farmlands with a winter creek.
The property includes a large powered workshop, large open front shed, horse stables, horse shelter, smaller garden shed, 2 water tanks, soak and a bore.
Take time out and ponder at the owner's favourite retreat on the banks of the Joshua Creek that runs through the property and winds between a variety of mature red gum, blackbutt, peppermint and river gum trees.
Peaceful and private, you won't feel secluded with the welcoming locals within the vibrant Boyanup and Dardanup communities along with the many reputable wineries and breweries at your doorstep.
A reluctant sale for the long-term owners of 30 years.
- 17ha / 42 acres
- 4 x 2 + study + games family brick home
- 3 x 1 renovated dwelling
- 11 fenced paddocks with fertilizer history
- Picturesque winter creek winding through the property
- 24m x 12m powered workshop
- 18m x 9m open front shed machinery or hay with workbench
- 3m x 4m garden shed
- 9m x 6m soak
- 10,000 litre water tank
- 5,000 litre water tank
- 2 x open front lock up horse stables
- 3 sided open front horse shelter
- Bore to the Leederville aquifer
- Soil loam over gravel
- Power to the property
- Backs onto state forest
- A short drive to the Ferguson Valley
- 10 mins to Boyanup, 15 mins to Dardanup, 20 mins to Bunbury
- Access from sealed road via Dardanup
- Zoned General Farming
- Dardanup Shire
- Grazing property would suit horses, cattle, sheep, crops
++ shed sizes and distances are approximate.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||17 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||25 Nov 2019|