407-415 King Street, WEST MELBOURNE VIC 3003
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Other
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Oct 2016
1,800sqm of Quality Fitted Office Space
407 King Street is located in the rapidly growing north-western pocket of the Melbourne CBD and benefits from it's prominent corner location on King and Batman Streets, adjoining the city campuses of one of Melbourne's most prestigious private schools, with Flagstaff Gardens directly opposite.
407 King is well serviced by public transport including Flagstaff Railway Station and various bus and tram routes along La Trobe, William and Spencer Streets. The property is also within close proximity to a wide range of retail shops, cafes and restaurants.
Key tenancy features:
- Short term opportunity available now
- 780sqm - 1,800sqm of quality office space across three levels
- Includes a mix of large to small offices, a reception and meeting rooms
- Fantastic natural light from three sides of the tenancy
- Functional and efficient office tenancy layout
- Great street presence and access to the building
- 7 car spaces available onsite
- Can be offered fully fitted
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
407-415 King Street WEST MELBOURNE