404-418 Spencer Street, WEST MELBOURNE VIC 3003
For Sale by Public Tender
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 3 Feb 2017
Dynamic Corner on the doorstep of the Melbourne CBD
- Prominent West Melbourne corner
- Flexibility to develop multi-level tower
- Significant dual street frontages
The JLL Metropolitan Sales team is proud to present this opportunity to the market.
This flexible site of 1,070 sqm, this opportunity will provide the wider development market with a significant acquisition prospect in one of the Melbourne City Fringe’s most desired locations.
Key features of this site include:
• Flexible development opportunity of 1,070 square metres*
• Positioned amongst a plethora of amenity including Flagtaff Gardens, the CBD Legal Precinct, Southern Cross Station & Queen Victoria Market
• Potential to develop a multi-level mixed use tower with dual street frontages totaling 66 metres*
• Easy access to the renowned Education and Medical Precincts of Melbourne’s City Fringe
• Expansive view corridor with the large frontages providing excellent potential for natural light
• Purchase in a rapidly growing precinct with improving apartment retail sale rates and low levels of vacancy
Corner Spencer and Batman Streets, West Melbourne is For Sale by Public Tender closing Thursday March 2 at 2pm.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
404-418 Spencer Street WEST MELBOURNE