400 Hume and Hovell Road Seymour VIC 3660
- Rural / Farming
- 371 ha
- For Sale, Contact Agents
For Sale | Top-Tier Holding with Goulburn River Frontage
- 371.32* hectare landholding
- 2* kilometres of Goulburn River frontage
- 83* lineal kilometres from Melbourne
Colliers International is pleased to present for sale 400 Hume and Hovell Road, Seymour, an outstanding property and home of Victorias longest running thoroughbred stud operation.
Key features of the opportunity include:
- A 371.32* hectare landholding located on the outskirts of Seymour in Northern Victoria, approximately 83 lineal kilometres from the Melbourne CBD.
- Approximately two kilometres of Goulburn River frontage, as well as 134* hectares of Goulburn River flats, with the balance of the land (237.32* hectares) comprising undulating grazing land, along with 24* megalitres of High Reliability Water Shares and 5.9* megalitres of Low Reliability Water Shares.
- High quality structural improvements, including a three-bedroom main residence, along with four additional dwellings and an office / administration building comprising several workstations, amenities, kitchen with entertainment area and bar and entertaining deck, all set within established gardens.
- Farm improvements include six stallion barns (each with day yard and paddock), a yearling barn with 19 stables, 10 additional stables, five hospital stables, covered serving barn, covered lunging ring, 12 horse walker, undercover vet yards, racehorse spelling yards, a large hay shed and fodder shed, cattle yards and crush, a foaling attendants tower and stallion and yearling parade areas.
- Operational infrastructure comprises 46 individual paddocks with improved pastures, nine floodlit foaling paddocks, stock water to each paddock (town water), excellent quality post and rail fencing infrastructure and laneway access throughout the property.
- Situated in a region within Victoria that is famous for equine pursuits, along with tourism, wine production and other agricultural activities.
For Sale via Expressions of Interest.
For further information and to arrange an inspection of the property, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||371 ha|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Virtual Tour||View Tour|
|Last updated||12 Oct 2020|