40/1 Market Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
$281pw - Professional Private Offices
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Nov 2016
Sydney CBD - Private office for 2 people - Modern building
PROPERTY OVERVIEW >> $281pw -- Price incl. Internet, Rent, Electricity, Building Outgoings, All Utility Bills -- Flexi terms -- Modern Fit out -- Regular cleaning -- 24/7 access -- Dedicated receptionist -- Central location -- Highly recognised building -- Avail NOW for short or long term rent.
1 Market Street is a modern "A" grade, 32 level office building with a 3 level podium and ground floor retail complex. With outstanding City views, Darling Harbour and Cockle Bay. 1 Market Street offers a unique and impressive business address that is highly regarded on any business card.
The advertised office is a large office perfect for up to 2 people. If you need more or less space we have furnished and unfurnished offices ready to go from 10sqm - 200sqm all over Australia and New Zealand.
> 1-2 Person office
> 2-3 Person office
> 3-4 Person office
> 4-5 Person office
> Have 5+ people don't worry as we have some great options for your business as well. Please enquire off this ad to see the options.
What you get for your weekly rent
> Furnished office with desks, chairs and lock up storage units
> Complimentary receptionist to meet and greet your clients
> Unlimited commercial grade internet service
> Electricity usage included
> Regular cleaning
> Telephone number & handset**
> Unlimited kitchen supplies, incl. tea, coffee & filtered water
> Prestigious business address to put on your cards
> Flexible terms from 1 month - 2 years
> Ability to bring your existing phone number over
> 24 x 7 access to your office
> 24 x 7 security
* Recognised Sydney building
* Modern high rise classified as an "A" grade building
* High speed lifts
* Car parking - in building and surrounding areas
* Dedicated on-site management team
* Bike racks, shower facilities with free towel service
* Stunning city views from selected offices
* Modern facilities through out
* Full mail management and postage**
* Meeting and Board rooms available
* Signage board in foyer to highlight your business name**
* Quality finishes and amenities throughout
* Server / Comms rooms available for server storage
* Close to the main bus depot on York St next to QVB
* Close to Wynyard & Town Hall train stations
* Close to Darling Park Ferries and Hyde Park
* Taxi Rank outside the building
* Close to cafes, shops, pubs in fact everything!
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub is Australia & New Zealand's No 1 small office space commercial real estate agency.
We have the largest collection of shared spaces, coworking and serviced offices in Australia & New Zealand, perfect for 1 - 50 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. Price includes any incentives offered. This is for new tenants only.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
40/1 Market Street SYDNEY